Friday, March 15, 2013

Where's the unmute button?

Today, I feel muted. I can't seem to come up with anything to write about so how about some prompts, anyone?

Tim will be filming all hours of the night, so not looking forward to a long boring evening without any writing. Hopefully someone will come up with something nice and juicy that will command my attention for hours to come. I will also visit the writer's prompt section of the writing community. It's almost 90 degrees here in Phoenix. We're in for a brutal summer. Anyone else having any interesting weather/events/topics in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

  1. In my little speck of Southern California, we're still having cold mornings and hot days. Other than that, I'm trying to summon the will to write something myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still trying to get out of winter in Pennsylvania. I've taken to staring at photos of the beach and listening to surf side sound effects to pretend I'm there. All I need is a little umbrella drink and a bikini'd babe and I'm set!

    Here's on I just wrote. hope you like it lol.

    A poet's job's to sit and write,
    sit and write, day and night.
    A poet's job's to gather words,
    gather words about trees and birds.
    A poet's job goes on and on,
    on and on from dusk to dawn.

    © 2013 ajwrites57

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexander: I'd kill for cold mornings!!

      A Long: Nice!! Did you find yourslf a bikini'd babe? Hopefully you did!

      Delete
    2. Naw-no umbrella drink either. Just snow and ice out the window. Brrrrr. Oh well...summer will be here in a few months...

      Delete