Thursday, March 14, 2013

Morning Musings

Thursday greeted me like a warm blanket. After some sleepy morning breath kisses planted on my face (and some groping, honestly), I felt like today would be better than the days before. As I was driving to work I had a quick scare, saw a dog crossing the street. I seem to have a soft spot for furry creatures, Tim included. However, as I was driving by, I saw that it was some sort of pug mix, and it was running joyously, jowls and ears flapping in the breeze, with what I swear was a smile on it's face. All I could think was, I'm freeeee....! And I couldn't stop chuckling. My son looked at me strangely. Gods, I am a weird one. Anyway, ADD notwithstanding, I do feel better today. I constructed this whole entry word for word in my head on the way to work. If you ever want to crawl inside my head, just remember that it is an eerie place.

No comments:

Post a Comment