Friday, March 22, 2013

Hollow

Working through everything with writing as usual, trying to feel normal again. I am rudderless, a ship without paddles, but I am here and I am alive. I am trying to understand things, trying to get back to a place where most things make sense in my head, instead of this hollowness. It's utterly impossible alone though. I hope I don't put a damper on anyone's day. It seems that is all I do these days. Feel free to pretend you never read this. These are not the droids you are looking for.

1 comment:

  1. Well, sorry about this but if it makes any difference to know that there are many who are in the same place as you, I am one who is in such a place.... hollow. Trying to find meaning in life and not finding it, wondering why I am here at all.

    ReplyDelete