Monday, March 18, 2013

Chopin, lotus, hair whipping, and Oh! The Horror!!

My day got off to a fabulous start; as I was getting ready, I listened to Chopin on vinyl and I burned some lotus scented incense so my senses were tingling by the time I left the house. I drove with the windows and my hair down as always. There is something very satisfying about my hair whipping around my face as I am driving, though I cannot explain why. Feel much less neglected and some things are being made up for, so I don't feel so hopeless as I did last week. In addition, I have a new love: American Horror Story. Good god. Ok, it's a little campy (intentionally, I think) and it "borrows" from a couple of different things, but it's riveting, and seriously addicting. I have 100 percent so far in my third English class of the semester (knock on wood) and got As in the other two. Didn't write so much this weekend (except for school) but enjoyed myself anyway. I am finally starting to feel like the clouds are clearing. At the request of my fiancee, my "novel" has been forwarded to a director/producer who may or may not want to talk about putting it into script form, so that is pretty exciting. Even if nothing comes of it, perhaps she will have some constructive criticism for me (Gods know I need it). Anyway, point is, things are looking up.

1 comment: